- Attendance and Punctuality
- Black History Month Exhibition 2018
- Coffee Mornings
- Lockdown Procedure
- Letters Home
- Online Safety
- Parent Survey Results
- Privacy Notice
- Parent View
- Secondary School Transfer
- Snow / Severe Weather Arrangements
- School Day
- School Lunch
- School Uniform
- Year 6 2017/18
At De Beauvoir Primary School we are proud of our uniform and know that looking smart makes pupils feel proud of themselves and part of the school community.
Uniform consists of:
- Standard school dark grey trousers, skirt or pinafore;
- Polo shirt, sweatshirt or cardigan with the school logo;
- Plain black, closed toe school shoes;
- Small plain silver or gold studs in pierced ears are the only pieces of jewellery that should be worn;
- Hair accessories should be grey, navy or black only.
PE Kit is also expected:
- White t-shirt;
- Navy tracksuit or shorts;
- Outdoor PE shoes.
Please ensure that all clothes are clearly marked with your child’s name.
Uniform is sold in the school and orders can be placed in the office.
Book bags are priced from £3.50 and can also be purchased from the school office.