- Admissions Arrangements
- Curriculum Newsletters
- Extended Day
- Headteacher’s Welcome
- Keeping Children Safe
- Performance Data
- Prevent Duty
- Pupil Premium
- Our School
- School Day
- School Policies
- School Vision
- Sports Premium
- Staff List
- Term Dates
Nursery admissions are processed at De Beauvoir Primary School. Please collect an application form from the office.
If more children apply for a nursery place at a particular school than there are places available we will allocate places according to how many are available.
Priority will be given in the following order:
- A looked after child or a child who was previously looked after but immediately after being looked after became subject to an adoption, residence, or special guardianship order.
- Children with an educational, medical or social need for a nursery place.
- Children whose parents can take up or stay in a teaching post in one of Hackney’s schools.
- Children with brothers and sisters already at the school at the time of the proposed admission (includes half and step brothers and sisters living as a family unit full-time at the same address).
- Children living nearest to the school as measured in a straight line from their home address or their childminder’s address using a map or website for calculating distances.
If there is a tie-breaker decision for priorities 1, 2, 3 and 4, we will use distance as measured in priority 5 above.
The date table below shows when your child should start, and when to apply.